Friday, July 9, 2021

Review: Tatcha + current facial skin care products

 




As we grow older our skin routine changes and hopefully expands. As we find new products to look forward to and recommended by the latest fads and trends, we tend to explore these products. I find myself trying to use the best products for my skin when it comes to my regime. This is why I am going to review the current cleanser, toner and moisturizer that I use. 


Products being reviewed 






The Deep Cleanse

What first brought me to buy this product was the rave about the Tatcha line. This product was recommended to me as a life saver and that it worked wonders as a skincare product. Out of curiosity I decided to buy it at Sephora. Little by little, I was noticed and complimented on how smaller my pores look and how it brightened my skin. This cleanser has helped me by making my pores definitely smaller. I enjoy the consistency and how you can feel the cleanser exfoliate your skin cells. Even if you have sensitive skin I believe that this caters to being a soft scrub. Although it is a bit pricey it sure does deliver with its beads of exfoliation. 

Effectiveness - 5/5 






KOPARI Coconut Rose Toner



What really drew me to this product was the beautiful packaging and what it was called. Regardless of being a coconut rose Toner, this product has worked greatly in removing oil and dirt clots on the surface of my skin. Just a spritz and I could really see the effectiveness this product has on a cotton ball. I highly recommend this product because it is sulfate-free, vegan and paraben free. It is suggested to fit all skin types. 

Effectiveness - 5/5 


The Dewy Skin Cream 

This moisturizer that I have been using hydrates and has as beautiful consistency that spreads out evenly onto your skin as if it glides. All it takes is a little dab and it manages to pack a lot of moisture onto your skin. It is light and easy to absorb for those with sensitive skin like mine. It did not break me out which is a plus. To me this one is worth every penny because it manages to lightly hydrate my skin to the perfect amount.   

Effectiveness - 5/5 

















No comments:

Post a Comment