Sunday, July 18, 2021

Three Favorite Eyeshadows Palettes

 Three Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes 






  1. Venus XL from LimeCrime 






Within this palette are my favorite colors. They're wonderful for softer shimmers and mattes that mix into multi-color ensembles, in my opinion. I like to wear a single color by myself because the shadows are of such wonderful quality and pigmentation. This is a fantastic palette to add to your purple collection! It can be used to create any look. The colors are vibrant and blend beautifully! In addition, the shadows last all day. With ONE stroke, you may create a creamy, rich, buttery, and dreamy color. 


2. Nude light from HudaBeauty

Beautiful, pigmented and blends easily. The shadows blend together seamlessly. So much pigment, little to

no fallout and the colors are swatches are a little bit light for the mattes, however they are buildable.

The glitters show up a lot. I like to apply the mattes with a brush and the shimmers with my fingers.

Personally I am a big fan of shimmer so I mainly build up the shimmers by themselves for a glittery look. 

I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing. 


3. Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly Hills


The eyeshadows have a variety of colors that I find very rustic and pleasing to put on the eye. My favorite is

realgar. I have been using this palette for a long while and to me it is one of the holy grails of eyeshadow

palettes. The eyeshadows blend with ease and are very creamy. I highly recommend this luxurious

and pigmented palette. Especially for those who like to recreate vintage or retro looks

 



No comments:

Post a Comment